By Kansas Living on July 26, 2022
Tasty snacks for after-school hunger.
Recipes that can bring a smile to your student's face.
1. Circus Popcorn
2. Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter
3. Easy Ranch Pretzels
4. Pizza Muffins
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars (No Bake)
6. Banana Bites Nilla Wafer Dessert
7. Rice Krispie Treats with Chocolate Chips
8. Peanut Butter Raisin Balls
9. No-Bake Granola Bars
10. Frozen Fruit Cups
11. Salami Roll-ups
12. Homemade Pineapple Gummies (with Jello)
13. Confetti Popcorn with Sprinkles and White Chocolate Drizzle
14. 3 Ingredient Pretzel Bites
For more recipe inspiration, visit our Pinterest.
*Permission was granted to post outside recipes.*