By Kansas Living on January 22, 2020
A frozen, fruit-filled treat!
- 3 bananas
- 3 containers (8 ounces each) fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
1. Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
5. Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Dairy fact: Helpful bacteria are used in turning milk into yogurt.
- Strawberry fact: One acre produces 50,000 pounds of strawberries.
- Banana fact: Bananas are a great source of potassium.