By Mandy Beyeler on November 18, 2021
These simple and elegant snowflakes make a festive winter decoration or a perfect holiday gift
YOU WILL NEED:
Popsicle sticks of varying sizes
Ribbon or ticky tack
Hot glue (adult supervision required)
1. Have fun laying out different designs with popsicle sticks. You can mix and match sizes of sticks as well. They don't need to be perfect!
2. Once the design has been finalized, an adult will hot glue each point at which the sticks touch by overlapping them slightly.
3. Use a generous amount of hot glue.
4. When dry, tie a ribbon around the top of the snowflake.
5. Now you can hang the snowflake, or use ticky tack on the back to adhere it to the wall for decoration.