- 4 large collard green leaves, stems trimmed
- ½ cup hummus, use your favorite
- ½ cup cooked quinoa, may substitute any cooked grain
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeds and membranes removed, cut into strips
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Spread about 2 Tbsp. of hummus over each collard leaf, top with quinoa, cucumber, avocado and bell pepper; season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold the sides of the collard green leaf in, then roll up into a neat package, securing with a toothpick, if necessary.
Provided in partnership with From the Land of Kansas.