By Chef Alli
- 1 nicely ripened mango, small diced (may substitute 3 ripe peaches, if desired, small diced)
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds and membranes removed
- 1/2 small purple onion, small diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- additional chopped cilantro, as desired, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Garnish with cilantro; serve at once.
- Salsa will keep for 2-3 days, covered in the fridge. Salsa will get juicier as it sits, so you may need to strain it a bit.