By Eryn Carter
- One, 16 oz container of strawberries
- One, 5.3 oz container of vanilla Greek yogurt
- Pink sprinkles
- Cover a flat pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife and cutting board, cut the top off of each strawberry.
- With the strawberry laying horizontally, cut a V shape ¼” of an inch down from the top of the strawberry with the point of the V toward the bottom of the strawberry to create a heart shape.
- Hold the strawberry vertically and cut the strawberry in half lengthwise.
- Dip bottom half of the strawberry/heart shape in the Greek yogurt. Lay on pan.
- Once all of the strawberries are completed on the pan, lightly cover with sprinkles.
- Place pan in freezer for 30 minutes. Serve cold and enjoy!