By Linda Ditch
- 6 to 8 ripe tomatoes, chopped in large chunks
- 4 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Place all of the ingredients except the olive oil and vinegar into a bowl. Stir gently to combine. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, then drizzle it over the top of the tomato mixture. Stir once more to coat the tomatoes with the dressing.
Serve this dish at room temperature soon after making.