By Kansas Living on October 2, 2019
It's Spooky Season, but these recipes aren't scary at all.
October is a month for soups, all things pumpkin spice and warming up our ovens. Try these recipes this month!
1. Pressure Cooker Chorizo and Kale Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
2. Open-Face Italian Beef Sandwiches
3. Easy Creamy Carrot Soup
4. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
5. Grandma's Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
6. Beef Stroganoff Noodle Soup
7. Caramel Apple Cookie Bars
8. Southwest Pork Cutlets with Calico Rice
9. Slow-Cooked Beef and Butternut Squash
10. Cinnamon Swirl Bread
11. Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs with Polenta
12. Chicken Pot Pie Soup
13. Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon and Sugar
14. Garlic-Rosemary Roast Leg of Lamb
15. Ham Casserole with Broccoli and Rice
16. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
17. Mexican Pumpkin Stew with Pork and Hominy
18. Pumpkin Strudelines
19. Butternut Squash Casserole with Pecans and Bacon
20. Creamy Chicken Gnocci with Spinach
For more fall recipes, go here.