By Chef Alli
- 15 oz. can Great Northern or Cannellini white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 3 Tbs. good olive oil
- 4 cloves peeled, roasted garlic (or 1 tsp. roasted garlic paste, or 1 tsp. granulated garlic)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a food processor bowl, add the rinsed beans, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, cumin, olive oil, and garlic; pulse to blend until dip is a smooth consistency, scraping down the sides of the food processor, if needed.
- Season dip to taste with salt and pepper, then transfer dip to a serving bowl and top with a good drizzle of olive oil and a few fresh rosemary leaves. Serve with your favorite crackers, pita chips, or fresh veggies.