By Chef Alli
- 1 prepared whole wheat pizza crust
- 4 Tbs. fresh or jarred basil pesto
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked until browned and crispy, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup 4B Farms baby spinach, torn
- 1 cup 4B Farms arugula, torn
- 5 eggs, cracked into separate ramekins to keep the yolk whole on top
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the pesto and evenly over the prepared crust.
- Top with the crumbled bacon, tomatoes and sliced mushrooms; spray these ingredients generously with olive oil spray.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes, on the center rack, or until the tomatoes are softened slightly.
- Place the greens on top of the pizza, then make 5 “wells” in the greens, adding an egg to each “well”; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizza for 5-7 minutes longer, or until the eggs are cooked to your preferred doneness. Serve warm.