- 1 prepared pizza crust, preferably thin and crispy style
- ¼ cup prepared basil pesto
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Spread the pesto and minced garlic evenly on the prepared crust. Top with bacon crumbles, tomato halves and mushrooms. Spray vegetables with a bit of vegetable or canola oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened and the pizza edges are starting to brown. Top the pizza with spinach, then crack eggs into "nestled" areas of spinach to help hold them in place on top. Season pizza with salt and pepper. Bake again for 3-5 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Provided in partnership with From the Land of Kansas.