By Kansas Living
Loaded Baked Cheesy Bread
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeds and membranes removed, minced
- ½ cup chopped green olives, well drained
- 1 cup chopped artichokes, well drained
- ½ cup chopped black olives, well drained
- 6-8 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
In a medium bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, jalapenos, olives, artichokes, scallions and parmesan; spread mixture over both halves of French bread. Bake bread, uncovered, at 325° F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Provided in partnership with From the Land of Kansas.