By Chef Alli
- 15 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed, drained well, and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 tsp. roasted garlic paste (may substitute ½ tsp. granulated garlic, if desired)
- ½ tsp. granulated onion
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the patted-dry chickpeas onto a greased, rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with a good swish of olive oil. Add the garlic paste and dry seasonings, tossing well to coat all the chickpeas.
- Roast the chickpeas, uncovered, on the center rack for 25-30 minutes, tossing often; cool and enjoy – these make the best little snacks!