By Chef Alli
- 2-3 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 med – large Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeds and membranes removed, diced
- 1 sweet green bell pepper, seeds and membranes removed, diced
- 2 cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cooked and diced corned beef
- Bacon salt or seasoned salt, to taste
- 6-8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- fresh Italian parsley, shredded
Preheat oven to 385 degrees F. In a 12″ cast iron skillet, over medium high heat, add oil; when oil is hot, add vegetables, except garlic.
Stir vegetables occasionally, cooking until fork-tender, then stir in garlic, corned beef, and red pepper flakes; season to taste with bacon salt or seasoned salt.
Top with eggs, then place skillet into preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown on top and eggs are cooked to your liking.
Garnish with parsley. Serve at once.
WANT ANOTHER RECIPE?