By Chef Alli
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (10 ¾ oz.) cans Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ¾ oz.) cans Campbell’s nacho cheese soup
- 2 (10 oz.) cans red enchilada sauce
- 2 (10 oz.) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies (if your family likes a smooth texture to their soup like mine does, puree this in your food processor or blender)
- Meat from one rotisserie chicken, shredded (or 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded)
In large sauce pan, whisk milk with soups until smooth; stir in enchilada sauce, tomatoes and green chilies and chicken; simmer for 30-45 minutes and serve garnished with your favorite toppings.