October 5, 2021 to October 7, 2021
Our annual #farmfoodtour is a hit and we're planning our next trip across the state now.
Not only do attendees visit a host of Kansas farms, enjoy good food and drink, and have loads of time to network and brainstorm, they also receive payment!
Attendees receive payment along with all expenses covered including travel, hotels and food. In return, the following items will be provided from the bloggers:
- One blog post over the trip posted by Fri., Nov. 12
- An Instagram post every day (total of 3) during the trip
- A Facebook post every day (total of 3) during the trip
- A Twitter post every day (total of 3) during the trip
- At least 4 posts on your platform of choice above the ones already mentioned by Fri., Nov. 12
* We are flexible on what platforms you utilize for these requirements if you have a different preferred platform.
If you’d like to be one of 10 folks who join us on the next fantastic #farmfoodtour, complete the following application.
See what other tour participants have learned:
- Low Carb Yum
- A Farmgirl's Kitchen
- Savory Spin
- Garden in the Kitchen
- Beauty and the Beets
- Funtastic Life
- The Kitchen Docs
Email us. We're super friendly and LOVE to talk food and farms.