By Kansas Living on May 29, 2020
June is National Dairy Month - cheese, milk, ice cream and more!
Celebrate National Dairy Month in June with all the dairy.
1. Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
2. Homemade Coffee Creamer
3. Squeeze Freeze Ice Cream
4. Grilled Caprese Zucchini Boats
5. Easy Creme Brulee
6. Indian Pudding
7. Butter Crunch Cake
8. Cheesy Potatoes
9. Beer Mac n' Cheese with Pretzel Topping
10. Sand Pudding Cups
11. Creamy Bacon and Egg Wake Up Casserole
12. Easy White Queso Dip
13. Old Fashioned Peach Ice Cream
14. Smores Coffee Milkshake
15. Beer and Cheddar Fondue
16. One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Zoodles
17. Chili Cheese Dog Dip with Fritos
18. Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce
19. Strawberry Yogurt Bark
20. Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce
For more recipes, visit us on Pinterest!