By Mandy Beyeler on May 6, 2020
Turn a simple vase into a work of art with this thrifty and colorful project
YOU WILL NEED:
Thrift store vase
Base paint color of white or cream
Paint in desired colors
Optional: clear spray sealant
1. To begin, make sure the vase is clean, washed and dried.
2. Paint the vase solid white. Let dry. Paint second coat — this will help the colors stand out.
3. Paint the vase in a variety of colors. Get creative! Let dry.
4. Paint another layer of colors if necessary to the artist's preference.
5. Optional: Spray with clear sealant to seal the paint layer.
6. Fill with wildflowers and enjoy the touch of handmade throughout your summer!