By Mandy Beyeler on February 10, 2020
Kids Craft: Egg Carton Flower Garland
A perfect springtime decoration kids and adults will both like
YOU WILL NEED:
2-3 empty egg cartons
Dowel or stick
1. Ask an adult to cut apart the egg carton cups and shape each cup into a flower.
2. Paint the flowers any colors you want.
3. Ask an adult to poke a hole in the middle of each flower.
4. String each flower onto the twine. Tie a knot under each flower to keep it in place. Add several flowers to each piece of twine, spaced out a little bit.
5. Attach all the strings to a dowel or stick. Hang on the wall and enjoy!
6. Hang and enjoy!
To see more Kids Corner craft and food ideas, find us on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/ksfarmbureau. For more from Sugar Bee Crafts, visit www.sugarbeecrafts.com.