By Kansas Living on January 27, 2020
Peanut butter never tasted so good!
- 1 apple
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 /4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Wash, peel, core and dice apple.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apple, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon until well blended.
3. Spread filling on whole wheat bread, celery sticks, graham crackers or pretzels.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Apple fact: Americans eat more apples than any other fruit.
- Peanut fact: Astronaut Alan Shepard brought a peanut with him to the moon.
- Honey fact: Honey is 80 percent sugar and 20 percent water.