By Kansas Living on January 27, 2020
Kids a Cookin': Banana Wraps
Easy enough for preschoolers to wrap and roll!
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 whole banana
1. Spread peanut butter on one side of tortilla.
2. Peel banana and roll up tightly in tortilla.
3. Slice into pinwheels or serve whole.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Peanut fact: Two peanut farmers have been elected president: Thomas Jefferson and Jimmy Carter.
- Wheat fact: One bushel of whole wheat produces 64 pounds of flour.