By Kansas Living on January 23, 2020
Dad will love these individual meat loaves, and so will everyone else!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (any variety)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups.
4. Bake for 1 hour, or until temperature in center of meat loaf is 160 degrees.
5. Cool slightly before removing from muffin cups.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Chicken fact: To produce one egg, it takes a hen about 24 to 26 hours.
- Oat fact: Oats are higher in protein and lower in carbohydrates than most other grains.
- Beef fact: Beef is the best food source of zinc, an essential mineral in our diet.