By Kansas Living on January 23, 2020
Clean up is heavenly when you make these delicious deviled eggs!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 /4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 /8 teaspoon salt
- 1 /8 teaspoon pepper
1. Slice eggs into halves lengthwise and save the whites.
2. Place yolks in a 1 quart zip-style bag with remaining ingredients; press out air. Close bag and knead until ingredients are well-blended.
3. Push contents toward corner of bag. Snip about 1 ⁄2 inch or less off the corner of bag. Squeezing bag gently, fill reserved whites with yolk mixture.
4. Chill to blend flavors.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Chicken fact: May is National Egg Month.
- Chicken fact: Eggs are one of the main ingredients in mayonnaise.