By Kansas Living on January 22, 2020
Shake it up and drink it down!
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 container (8-ounces) low fat boysenberry or other berry yogurt
- 1 cup apple juice
1. Use a quart jar or container with a tight fitting lid. Pour milk into jar.
2. Add yogurt and apple juice.
3. Cover jar and shake until all ingredients are smooth.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Dairy fact: There are more than 9,500 dairy family farms in the Midwest.
- Dairy fact: June is National Dairy Month.
- Apple fact: It takes an apple tree 8-10 years after it’s planted to produce fruit!