By Kansas Living on January 22, 2020
Kids a Cookin': Mighty Milk
Makes bones strong!
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
1. Put all ingredients in a blender.
2. Cover and blend for about 20 seconds. Serve in a frosty glass.
FROM FARM TO FOOD:
- Dairy fact: Cows eat almost 40 pounds of food per day.
- Orange fact: Oranges are grown on trees in warm climates, like Florida!
- Banana fact: Most bananas are grown outside of the United States.