By Mandy Beyeler on August 29, 2018
Show your Kansas pride with these easy to create banners
- White fabric (desired size of banner)
- Patterned fabric
- Dowel rod
- Fabric glue
- Hot glue
- Paint brush
- State template - optional
- Embroidery floss
- Cut white fabric into the shape of a banner.
- Using template, trace state outline onto the back of the patterned fabric. Cut out state along line.
- Paint fabric glue onto the back of the state and press the state onto the white banner. Let dry.
- Attach to dowel rod with hot glue.
- Optional: embellish with embroidery thread running stitches.